Hello, readers! I haven’t done a book haul yet on this blog, but I have definitely acquired a lot of books during this time period. To be honest, I’ve been holding off making this because I feel like I always have books on the way, but now I finally have them all together.
I bought twenty-one books this whole summer, which I guess isn’t bad compared to some people, and I do read the books I buy relatively quickly after receiving them.
I’m going to split this up by the month I bought them because that just makes the most sense to me. I do have a couple new releases that I did preorder, but I am going to count them for the month that they were released in. I also have linked the Goodreads page for every book.
- Again Again by E. Lockhart
- A Song Below Water by Bethany C Morrow
- Felix Ever After by Kacen Callender
- You Should See Me in A Crown by Leah Johnson
- Radio Silence by Alice Oseman
- Lair of Dreams by Libba Bray
- Before the Devil Breaks You by Libba Bray
- King of Crows by Libba Bray
- Loveless by Alice Oseman
- Solitaire by Alice Oseman
- I Was Born For This by Alice Oseman
- The Prince and the Dressmaker by Jen Wang
- Bloom by Kevin Pacetta and Savannah Ganucheau
- Laura Dean Keeps Breaking Up With Me by Mariko Tamaki and Rosemary Valero-O’Connell
- The Last True Poets of the Sea by Julia Drake
- The Falling in Love Montage by Ciara Smyth
- We Are the Ants by Shaun David Hutchinson
- Check Please: #Hockey by Ngozi Ukazu
- Check Please: Sticks and Scones by Ngozi Ukazu
- Weight of Feathers by Anna-Marie McLemore
- When the Moon Was Ours by Anna-Marie McLemore
- Wild Beauty by Anna-Marie McLemore
Those are all the books I bought over the summer. What was your favorite book that you bought? I’d love to chat with you down in the comments!